Global Studies Institute is excited to inform all DSU students of the grand opening of "International Weeks 2016."
This year, 9 teams will participate in this great event; China, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Thailand, and Uzbekistan. The participating International and Korean students will promote their own countries and prepare cultural activities, exhibition, and cultural performances during the event.
Please find the detailed information below
- Opening Date: May 2nd - 4th / May 9th - 11th
- Opening Hours: 10:00 ~ 16:00
- Venue: Open Area between Building #1 and #6
- Participating Countries: 9 Countries
- Detailed Schedule
* May 2nd: Uzbekistan
* May 3rd: Thailand, Pakistan
* May 4th: China
* May 9th: Indonesia, Malaysia
* May 10th: Ghana, Korea
* May 11th: Japan
For visitors and participants of the event, GSI is preparing a "Stamp Raffle" event. Visit and have fun at the international booth and take a chance to win various items. To participate in the raffle event, please follow the steps below:
1. Get a Stamp Raffle Ticket on the first day of the International Week (May 2nd) at the event venue.
2. Collect stamps from each booth you visit.
3. Return the card to the event desk on the last day of the International Week (May 11th).
4. The winning ticket will be drawn at the event venue at 16:00, May 11th.
Come, enjoy, and take pride in sharing our diverse and unique cultures that make us one family at DSU.