International College 주메뉴
Students who are expected to graduate will be required to pass the Graduation Comprehensive Examination in accordance with Article 34 of D.U.S.R. They must submit a graduation project or research thesis under the supervision of their advisory professor and submit the result as a graduation thesis.
① Definition of graduation project and research thesis
1. Computer based software, hardware or software that combines hardware.
2. Graduation projects are implemented in hardware or software and the results are written in thesis.
3. The research thesis is based on the study of the existing research field, and the research result is written as a thesis.
1. Graduation project (or Research thesis) is limited to the less than or equal to three (i.e., maximum 3) students on one subject (ltem 3, article 70 of detailed enforcement regulations on D.U.S.R.)
2. The outcome of the graduation project (or Research thesis) must be submitted as a graduation thesis.
3. Students who are expected to graduate will be required to submit a graduation project (or research thesis) plan in accordance with the schedule announced under the guidance of advisory professor.
4. Students who are expected to graduate will be required to carry out their graduation project (or research thesis) under the guidance of their advisory professor. In the interim presentation, the feedback of the judges should be provided to the graduation project (or research thesis).
5. Students who are expected to graduate will be required to submit their graduation project (or research thesis) as a graduation thesis and be evaluated by the judges through final presentation.
1. In this department, judges will be nominated and be evaluated before the commencement of the graduation project (or research thesis) of each semester.
2. Two or more dedicated professors are in charge of the judging committee, and may include an advisory professor.
3. Evaluation of the graduate project (or research thesis) will be accepted if it is above grade C (70 points out of 100 points)
4. Criteria for evaluation of the graduate project (or research thesis) will be decided by the decision of the major curriculum committee.
5. Students who fail to pass the evaluation of the graduate project (or research thesis) shall re-present and be evaluated by judges in accordance with the re-evaluation schedule announced separately.
6. Any student who has failed to pass the re-evaluation of the graduate project (or research thesis) or has not submitted a graduation thesis without a valid reason shall be excluded from graduation.
④ Exemption of Graduation Comprehensive Examination
1. According to the D.U.S.R. article 34, the student must pass the entire graduation comprehensive examination which is comprised of English, computer and major courses. But, international students who belong to the English Track will be exempted from the English Language Graduation Examination.
2. Students who are expected to graduate in this department will be exempted from the computer and major examination if they pass the evaluation of graduation thesis.
Attachment #1 : Graduation Thesis (Project) Research Proposal Download
Attachment #2 : Graduation Thesis (Project) Presentation Proposal Download
Attachment #3 : Graduation Thesis Template Download
Students who are expected to graduate in this department will be required to complete field study in accordance with Article 93 of D.U.S.R. and detailed enforcement regulations.
① Field study is related to the major and students must practice for at least 32 hours at domestic or international companies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and governmental organizations supported by our field study support center, and “P” is the grade. But, students who have completed 30 hours for a field study per semester (including seasonal semesters) for at least four weeks during the semester will be accepted as 1 credit (maximum 15 credits).
② Students who are expected to graduate from this department can participate and present in the laboratory of professor in computer engineering major instead of field study.
③ Students who are expected to graduate from this department may be granted an exception after deliberation by the M.C.S.C.
1. A student who has documentary evidence of activities for more than 32 hours in foreign universities and domestic and foreign companies that have not been certified by our field study support center, and is approved by the guide advisor and the department chair professor.
2. A student who has carried out project activities related to the industry and submitted a certificate of activity for at least 32 hours from industry and related organization, and has been approved by the advisory professor and the department chair professor.